The first thing we did was to launch several advertisement campaigns for the Russian—speaking and English-speaking audiences. The advertisement campaigns for the US and Europe had already been lauched in Google . The advertisement was working mainly for the English-speaking target audience. But do not forget that it was the Russian-speaking segment that the client needed :
- three advertisement campaigns for the English-speeking segment
- one advertisement campaign for the Russian-speaking segment
In order to target the Russian—speaking audience, we launched campaigns almost all over the world: 50 countries of Europe, CIS, and Asia. In the campaign settings we chose the “Russian” targeting and envisaged how interesting and ornate our path would be.
In the first month of promotion, we launched search campaigns from the client:
- by one of the properties ("the name of the property" Dubai)
- with shared keys (apartments in Dubai price)
- with keys on moving (moving to Dubai)
- English-speaking campaign with shared keys and targeting the USA
We added new search campaigns for the Russian-speaking audience by:
● brand — for the audience that is already familiar with the brands of specific residential complexes / our agency
● competitors — for the audience that is familiar with the brands of other real estate agencies
● comfort class real estate — for the audience that is looking for real estate in Dubai, but is still at the stage of choosing a specific residential complex/real estate agency (general commercial requests, for example, "buy apartments in Dubai")
● premium class real estate — for the audience that is looking for premium real estate in Dubai (villas, penthouses, etc.), but is still at the stage of choosing a specific developer/ real estate agency
● investments — for the audience that is looking for real estate for investment.
In the first month, it became clear to us that it is much easier to reach the English-speaking paying audience from the United States than to find the Russian-speaking audience with an income level of $ 5,000 per month outside of Russia. The campaign in the English language in July brought 70% of leads.
Having decided that this was good, in August we added campaigns in English by analogy with Russian-speaking ones:
● by brand
● comfort and premium class real estate
● by one of the properties
The number of leads from search campaigns increased to 102, of which 96 still came from English-language advertising campaigns. The Russian-speaking audience stubbornly refused to be converted into leads. The promised KPIs were, of course, met. But the Russian-speaking department of the client, as before, was tediously waiting for a work surge. The result was that the client was not satisfied. And then we responsibly transfered most of our resources to the comprehensive elaboration of the Russian-language advertising campaigns.